Search This Blog:

Sunday, December 27, 2020

XV - "Anxious"

It's just my anxiety

My mind, in a glitch right now

My body, is trembling down

Box breathe and count to four

I'm ready for more


I need to listen to that sound

Can't you hear the waves of peace

Splash against my skin

Roll into my soul

The current is the only thing too strong for my fear to hold


Fretting over things I can't control

Trying to hold the horizon still

Looking up to the future, beneath the surface of my murky past

I'm looking for the shore but it don't look the same anymore

Are any of these things built to last 


Feels just like a cold canary current

Tilted on the surface and I'm out too far 

Leaves me wishing for a flare and tank of air 

or any air to spare at all 


So I do the only thing I don't know how to do

Lay back, relax, go with flow


No comments:

Post a Comment