Entangled in the moment
souls of a time past
polarized like magnets
My space shifted by the presence of your mass
souls of a time past
polarized like magnets
My space shifted by the presence of your mass
A white dwarf
Up against a red giant
Just the remnant of what’s left
If only I could see into your space
But I can’t get past the edge of your darkness
Everything warped into my view
Except the you in front of me
Lend me all your journals
Let me deep inside your head
Listen to your theories
The lives that you have led
Take me to the places you’ve passed your spirit through
Show me all the scenes captured in the retina you peer through
Entangled
In the blackness bound to absorb me
Entangled in
The one thing I know is going to crush me
Entangled in the theory of your love
In the blackness bound to absorb me
Entangled in
The one thing I know is going to crush me
Entangled in the theory of your love
Could I meet you in space
Would it still be too late
The universe would revolve around us
Two masses on the edge of everything
But then you couldn’t hear the sounds, of two souls in love
And there would be no dawn to look up to
You couldn’t hear the song I sing
You couldn’t hear the sound of the string
That I bled my fingers into
To make it known to you
You couldn’t hear the sound of the string
That I bled my fingers into
To make it known to you
Here, there’s light to see me
But you’d be blinded by lust to ever look this way
The things that burn this bright
Never burn for long
And compress everything in the wake
But Here, I can hear every single thing
The tears, the sighs, the sobbing cries
Even the silence of nothing between us
Because the odds of time is between us
Bound to the laws
That keep me in my place
Bound to the fears
That confined me in this space
The tears, the sighs, the sobbing cries
Even the silence of nothing between us
Because the odds of time is between us
Bound to the laws
That keep me in my place
Bound to the fears
That confined me in this space
Entangled
In the blackness bound to absorb me
Entangled in
The one thing I know is going to crush me
Entangled in the theory of your love
In the blackness bound to absorb me
Entangled in
The one thing I know is going to crush me
Entangled in the theory of your love
A pull so strong
Even light can’t get through
You’re the event on my horizon
And I was merely passing through
No comments:
Post a Comment