Search This Blog:

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

III - "Erase"

You saw me, black and white
I saw you, a greyish wonder
You live, by the letter of the law
I live, barely missing the fall

Blinded by desire
all the way to that line
so many things 
time won't rewind

erase the night I went home with you 
erase the things I meant not to do
erase the words that shouldn't have been said
erase the day we should have just walked away
erase the hell I get myself into

Rock bottom you found me
four drinks drown me
three little words surround me
two sheets have wound me
one ring has bound me 
gold wasn't strong enough to hold
impulsive just gets old

erase the night I went home with you 
erase the things I meant not to do
erase the words that shouldn't have been said
erase the day we should have just walked away
erase the hell I'm going through

No comments:

Post a Comment