Standing in the school yard
of all the knowledge I've yet to learn
lessons in my desires
still to me...
unknown
of all the knowledge I've yet to learn
lessons in my desires
still to me...
unknown
I view elegant hues
up against you
green, like my years
yet on you it captivates my stares
Dreaming of a complicated embrace
one that would cause such disgrace
your lips touch my lips
of a lesser grace
Hidden in you
kiss after kiss
searching for wisdom
in a forest untrodden
enchanted by sins
you thought you'd forgotten
Tumbling into a brokenness
too hard to define
unraveling inside
like weathered vine
the tempo of our bodies
pseudo divine
too hard to define
unraveling inside
like weathered vine
the tempo of our bodies
pseudo divine
My mind twisted in a lustful existence
given to the wants of fruits forbidden
hanging by a thread of distance
weak and holding little resistance
my secret still hidden
in a false pretense
given to the wants of fruits forbidden
hanging by a thread of distance
weak and holding little resistance
my secret still hidden
in a false pretense
No comments:
Post a Comment