Search This Blog:

Wednesday, June 25, 2025

bareback on my bed

his skin shines like river rock

encased like calcified stone


pluff mud and bergamot fill the air

 

says ive only ever been with one woman

I rub the rocks that have become him

that’s not a con for me I say

its ten o'clock he says

its late and his body is tired

he pleads for an earlier start, another day

 

uncertain as he's ever been 

it sounds like backing out 

so I offer him a way out

but he just lays there, paralyzed

 

so I relax my throat

and what I'm holding becomes three feet of rope

I can barely break the suction 

my mind wonders, will I die this way

 

clear his naval with my thumb

rocks held together, stuck on, by muddy pond scum

frantically tugging on his flesh

he's simply unbothered by my mortal distress

 

vacuum sealed fungus tip

hoping for a low pressure water hose

blowing radiation out my nose 

lackluster iridescent drip

like Juliet with poison on my lips

knowingly swallowing my last sip

 

bareback on my bed

his skin shines like river rock

encased like calcified stone

pluff mud and bergamot fill the air

No comments:

Post a Comment