He looks to be undressing me in a single look
Exposing the expression of his bedroom eyes
As soon as he realizes, he quickly hides them in the other direction
I can tell he’s quite discerning
Ever so careful not to stare
And my mind wonders, to how many lovers does he have me to compare?
A number high enough to know how to please me
Low enough to avoid the disease
But I’m willing to teach all he’d ever dare to know
I think that I may break him
Too gentle and chaste a soul
But maybe he’s just dying for someone to give him a reason to lose all self-control
To say I want to know you
Is really just a lie
I just want to know the rhythm of your body against mine
I don’t want to break you
Like the broken glass
We’re bound to pierce our bodies through
I don’t want to shatter the best pieces of you
I don’t want to chip away at the wholeness that is you
I don’t want to leave a scar you constantly look down to
But I just can’t not make love to you
I can’t not be twisted in the warmth of you
I can’t not know the sounds that flow through you
Exposing the expression of his bedroom eyes
As soon as he realizes, he quickly hides them in the other direction
I can tell he’s quite discerning
Ever so careful not to stare
And my mind wonders, to how many lovers does he have me to compare?
A number high enough to know how to please me
Low enough to avoid the disease
But I’m willing to teach all he’d ever dare to know
I think that I may break him
Too gentle and chaste a soul
But maybe he’s just dying for someone to give him a reason to lose all self-control
To say I want to know you
Is really just a lie
I just want to know the rhythm of your body against mine
I don’t want to break you
Like the broken glass
We’re bound to pierce our bodies through
I don’t want to shatter the best pieces of you
I don’t want to chip away at the wholeness that is you
I don’t want to leave a scar you constantly look down to
But I just can’t not make love to you
I can’t not be twisted in the warmth of you
I can’t not know the sounds that flow through you
I can’t, but I can’t not be one with you
I can’t, but I can’t not be inside of you
I can’t pass through this world and not make love to you
No comments:
Post a Comment